How to find us
Pension in the center of Berlin
The Pension Galerie is located on a side street between Friedrichstraße and Wilhelmstraße, already in the Kreuzberg district but only 400 meters away from the “Stadtmitte” district.
The guesthouse is located directly on the U6, which means it is only 1 stop from the “Stadtmitte” underground station and 3 stops from the Friedrichstraße underground and underground station. If you want to go further away, the Anhalter Bahnhof S-Bahn station, which is connected to the Berlin S-Bahn ring, is about an 8-minute walk away.
You can park for free on both sides of Hedemannstraße and in the adjacent streets (Wilhelmstraße, Friedrichstraße Puttkamer Straße, Besselstraße).
I am looking forward to your visit!
Yours sincerely, Angelika Jänsch, owner of the Pension Galerie
Arrival by train
- arrival Berlin Hauptbahnhof or Berlin Ostbahnhof
- with the U-Bahn or S-Bahn
to Friedrichstraße then take the U-Bahn U6 to Kochstraße
- take the exit on the right hand side walk approx. 5 minutes and turn right at Hedemannstraße
Arrival by car
- AVUS (A 115) to Westkreuz
“Stadtautobahn” (city’s freeway) direction Tempelhof, Schönefeld (A 100)
- exit Tempelhofer Damm direction Kreuzberg (B96)
- Tempelhofer Damm – Mehringdamm – Wilhelmstraße;
- Wilhelmstraße second traffic lights turn right into Hedemannstraße
Use Google Maps to find our pension